- Author: Angela Jones
Primo Pasta Salad
Simple. Classic. Refreshing. Crowd pleasing. It’s primo pasta salad. My go-to for any type of potluck, bring-a-dish event, especially in the summer. You can, of course, customize the blend however you like, or even based on the event (e.g., no onion for daycare summer fest) but this blend is my trusted standby.
- Carrots, shredded
- Black olives, sliced
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Broccoli, chopped
- Pepperoni, chopped
- Red onion, chopped
- Green bell pepper, chopped
- Tomatoes, diced
- Italian dressing
- Noodles (penne or farfalle are winners!)
- 1Cook noodles al dente per the instructions on package.
- 2Coat drained, prepared noodles with a little Italian dressing and allow to cool completely (dressing helps noodles to not get sticky).
- 3Add the remaining ingredients, to taste, and customize as desired!
- 4Add more Italian dressing, to taste.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. The noodles will absorb the Italian dressing during this time, so you may need to add more before serving if the mix seems dry.