- Author: Chad Buecker
Crispy Blue Cheese Potatoes
Potatoes? Check! Cheese? Double check! Bacon? Um… of course! With all of the best savory things in the world brought together in one scrumptious dish, this crispy delight is sure to please any crowd, any time of year. It’s simple and quick to make, leaving plenty of time to focus on other meal prep or holiday merriment. It’s always a hit at the Buecker home!
- Preparation Time: 00:20
- Cook Time: 00:35
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 6
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 ounces bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Toss potato wedges with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place in 9x13 baking dish pre-sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Bake for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Mix blue cheese, bacon and Cheddar cheese in separate bowl; sprinkle over potatoes; bake another 4-5 minutes until cheeses are melted.
- 5Serve with sour cream.