Baked Macaroni & Cheese
When my wife and I got married, we handed out small books of family recipes to all of our guests. This baked macaroni & cheese was among the bunch, originating from my great aunt. Today, not only is this dish a favorite amongst my wife and boys, but it is also a mainstay at every Seed potluck function. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- Preparation Time: 00:30
- Cook Time: 01:00
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 8
- 1 pound pasta shells
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 pound Velveeta® cheese
- 3 cups of whole milk
- Black pepper to taste
- Ritz® crackers
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a large casserole dish, and add finely crushed Ritz® crackers to bottom and sides.
- 3Boil pasta; drain and place in casserole dish.
- 4Cut cheese and butter into chunks and add to dish.
- 5Add milk and pepper; mix.
- 6Bake uncovered for one hour.
- 7Serve and enjoy!