Fresh Tomato Pasta
One of my favorite dishes from my mother-in-law is her Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta, and it’s so simple to make. The recipe calls for just five ingredients, all of which are probably in your pantry right now. Super delicious, easy and, if you’re adventurous, it’s a great dish for adding toppings. Try it next time with some grilled chicken or shrimp. One last tip—you can never have too much garlic. Enjoy!
- Preparation Time: 00:10
- Cook Time: 00:10
- Cuisine: Italian
- Servings: 2
- 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fruity olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, minced
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1In a bowl, mix chopped ripe tomatoes and finely chopped garlic cloves.
- 2Add olive oil and minced fresh basil leaves.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Toss with hot cooked angel hair pasta.
- 5Serve and enjoy!