- Author: Sybil Schooler
Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
I don’t enjoy baking but I love eating sweets! Which means I never seem to have all the ingredients to make a good cookie. But that changed after my friend shared this deliciously easy recipe. Who doesn’t have sugar, an egg and peanut butter (unless you have a peanut allergy) on hand? It’s a simple recipe that I recently brought to our Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and they were a hit.
- Preparation Time: 00:10
- Cook Time: 00:08
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 24
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all three ingredients in a bowl and thoroughly mix together.
- 3Place tablespoon size cookie dough balls on the baking sheet and lightly press with a fork both vertically and horizontally.
- 4Bake 8–10 minutes. Note: The cookies will appear undercooked.
- 5 Let them cool a bit before serving.