Pumpkin Cookie Cheesecake Minis
Pumpkin. Oreo. Cheesecake. Need I say more? (Editors note: yes, she does.) Allow me to elaborate… These are the perfect fall and winter dessert, whether you need something to bring to a gathering, or just want to treat yo’self. Plus, as someone with a gluten-free diet, these are super simple to make GF—just substitute your favorite gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies and all-purpose flour—and nobody will be able to tell the difference!
- Preparation Time: 00:35
- Cook Time: 00:24
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 18
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Whipped topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Add sour cream, pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon and flour and beat until smooth.
- 4Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until mixed.
- 5Place half of a chocolate sandwich cookie, frosting side up, in the bottom of each cupcake liner, and top with batter.
- 6Place the other half of the cookie on top of the batter, frosting side down.
- 7Bake for 24 minutes.
- 8Let cool for 15 minutes, then remove and place on wire rack to finish cooling.
- 9Keep refrigerated.
- 10Crush the remaining two cookies. Top cheesecakes with whipped topping and cookie crumbs.