- Author: Linda Konkoly
Fruit & Sweet Tea Ice Pops
There’s nothing more refreshing than sipping a tall glass of sweet tea—except for enjoying that same great taste in the form of fruit & sweet tea ice pops. I love how this recipe gives you the flexibility to experiment with mixing and matching your favorite fruits to create flavors that are truly your own. Not only that, these fruit & sweet tea ice pops are as easy to make as they are delicious. From my porch to yours, I hope you enjoy!
- 1/2 gallon of pre-made sweet iced tea, plain or fruit-flavored
- Fresh fruit like peaches, blackberries, raspberries or blueberries
- Ice pop mold
- 1Rinse all fruit and peel if necessary.
- 2Place chosen fruit in the ice pop mold.
- 3Pour sweet iced tea into the ice pop mold, leaving room at the top for the liquid to expand.
- 4Put ice pops in the freezer for one hour.
- 5After one hour, place sticks into the ice pops and return to the freezer for 3 additional hours or until frozen solid.
- 6Before enjoying, run the mold under warm/hot water so the ice pops are easier to remove.