- Author: Jamie Schleicher
Summer is milkshake season! This is such a fun and creative treat that’s great for getting the family involved to create their own, or to create your own showstopping dessert!
- Preparation Time: 00:10
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 1
- 4 scoops of unicorn ice cream (or any pink/blue variety)
- ¼ cup of milk
- Festive toppings (sprinkles, candies)
- Frosting or peanut butter
- Festive baked goods
- Kebab skewers and/or toothpicks
- Cherries and other fruit
- Whipped cream
- 1In a blender, combine ice cream and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- 2Spread frosting or peanut butter around the edge of your glass, then roll in sprinkles or other décor.
- 3Carefully pour the milkshake into the glass.
- 4Continue decorating as desired! Kebab skewers and toothpicks can help stack and hold together baked goods.