One of my favorite activities during the holidays is spending time with family and friends. I host an annual holiday cookie exchange party with my neighbors every year. While wine and other spirits flow, my favorite drink is my famous Linda’s Mudslide. It’s become a tradition to have at each party and everyone enjoys at least one!
- Preparation Time: 00:05
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 1
- 1 part coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part Irish cream liqueur
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Crushed ice
- Whipped cream
- 1Blend coffee-flavored liqueur, vodka, Irish cream liqueur, ice cream and crushed ice in a blender until smooth.
- 2Pour into your favorite glass and top with whipped cream and a cherry.