What better time than the holidays to bust out fancy drinks? This is a simple show-stopper that gives the maker instant mixologist cred. Have your camera ready!
- Preparation Time: 00:05
- Servings: 1
- 1 ½ ounce vodka
- 1 ½ ounce blue curaçao
- 1 ½ ounce white sambuca
- ½ ounce heavy whipping cream
- 1Fill a highball glass (or any tall, thick glass) with ice, then pour in the vodka.
- 2Carefully and slowly float the blue curaçao on top, by pouring it over the back of a spoon. It should sit right on top of the vodka.
- 3Carefully and slowly float the white sambuca the same way.
- 4Float the cream on top.
- 5Gently and slowly stir to create the “jellyfish” effect.
- 6Cue the “ooo”s and “ahhh”s.