- Author: Tracy Kelly
Flaming Pumpkin Pie Shot
I’ve become notorious in my family for my decadent desserts—I especially love making cheesecakes and pies around this time of year. But this is a fun twist that brings some of my favorite holiday flavors into a drink that’s sure to WOW. A few quick tips: when you light the tequila layer, the flame might be difficult to see… the real magic happens when you toss on the cinnamon. (Who knew cinnamon was flammable? Now you do!)
- Preparation Time: 00:05
- Servings: 1
- 1/3 shot Kahlúa® rum & coffee liqueur
- 1/3 shot Baileys® Original Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/3 shot tequila
- 1 dash cinnamon
- (Fire Extinguisher)
- 1Pour Kahlúa into a shot glass.
- 2Slowly and gently float the Baileys on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon, so it sits in a layer on top of the Kahlúa.
- 3Slowly and gently float the tequila on top, the same way.
- 4Carefully (!!!) with a long-reach lighter, ignite the tequila layer; a subtle flame will appear.
- 5Carefully (!!!) toss a dash of cinnamon into the flame to create sparks!
- 6Ensure fire has completely extinguished (!!!) before enjoying.