Cheesy Garlic Bread
In keeping with my family’s untraditional traditions, here’s a deliciously cheesy recipe for garlic bread that goes great with my mom’s creamy lasagna—or any less traditional holiday meal.
- Preparation Time: 00:15
- Cook Time: 00:02
- Cuisine: Italian
- Servings: 8
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 French bread rolls, halved lengthwise
- 1In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic and paprika; stir in cheddar cheese.
- 2Place rolls cut side up on an unlined baking sheet; broil 6 inches from the heat for 1 minute, or until lightly browned.
- 3Spread with cheese mixture. Broil 1 minute longer, or until bubbly and lightly browned.