Join Our Team!
Now Hiring: Strategist
Are you a strategic practitioner who can untangle complicated business problems? Are you a team-player and natural storyteller? Do you have ideas that CEOs and CMOs should hear? If so, then join the rest of us as we use our talents to battle ambiguity and inspire clarity within the walls of some of the world’s most well-known companies and brands.
Strategists are key within the strategic team (Project Directors, Strategists, Sr. Strategists, Creatives, Sales). Here at Seed, you would be responsible for working with internal Seed and external client teams in the creation and execution of important strategic and creative deliverables that meet client objectives and challenges. In addition to contributing ideas and helping to execute details of client projects, the Strategist also actively serves as a mentor to other new hires or junior team members.
As a member of the team you will:
- Partner with client counterparts in the areas of brand, innovation, insights, advertising and marketing to strategically lead initiatives for the client
- Contribute to and sometimes lead multiple key projects at once
- Craft key deliverables such as strategic landscape assessments, new product concepts, and foundational brand/product strategy documents and presentations
- Design and facilitate team work sessions, ideation sessions and other workshops
- Collaborate with client teams and other research insights teams regarding the appropriate objectives and methods
- Contribute, cultivate and activate ideas in all areas of marketing strategy from innovation, to new concepts, to branding, to social media, to digital marketing, and so much more
- Travel 10-15%, domestically and globally
Your past experience should reveal:
- Related Bachelor’s degree; MBA is preferred
- 3+ years in strategic marketing consulting, account/client management at a creative agency, and/or Brand Management – proven ability to drive organizational alignment and influence stakeholders
- Experience in innovation and the product development process, developing brand vision, positioning, portfolio architecture and growth strategy creation; storytelling and presenting in a way that is inspiring, clear and persuasive
- Understanding of many common qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, as well as analyzing market share and competitive data
- P&L management, working knowledge of customer/channel selling
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated history of leadership, guiding cross-functional teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, breaking down challenges and setting direction
- Excellent visual and technical skills in MS Powerpoint
To apply, go to: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp04/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=BURKE_INC&cws=1&rid=509
Seed Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.