Join Our Team!
Now Hiring: Motion-Graphic Designer
(Cincinnati OH / Remote during Covid restrictions)
Can you create excitement and understanding through succinct visual storytelling? Do you excel at bringing new ideas and consumer portraits to life through motion? Can you visualize data in fresh and compelling ways? Do you enjoy collaborating with talented creatives and strategists who won’t rest until a vision is fully realized? Would you like to see your work help grow business for some of the world’s most well-known companies, as well as purpose-driven start-ups? If so, then join the rest of us at Seed Strategy as we use our disparate talents to inspire clarity for our clients and the audiences they serve.
The Motion-Graphic Designer plays a key role on our creative team, using imagination, design sense and software fluency to tell compelling stories through video, with modern viewing habits in mind. You will work closely with senior creatives and strategists to conceptualize, design and execute videos and motion graphics for a wide range of clients across numerous categories, as well as for internal projects.
As a member of the team you will:
- Be responsible for conceptualization, storyboard collaboration, animation and editing solutions for a variety of projects—including promotional videos, digital & social media content, data visualization, product demos, logo animations and consumer-illumination videos
- Ability to amplify the consumer’s voice through video
- Work in close collaboration with a core team, but take ownership of each project
- Inspire the team by staying on top of new technologies and technological advancements
- Capture live footage from consumer intercepts, interviews, ideation sessions and more
- Edit and enhance content captured to craft an engaging story
- Curate images and/or audio for team review
Your past experience should reveal:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design/Video, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of motion graphic/video experience
- Relevant samples and Reels of your work
- Ability to visualize starter ideas through sketches and other means
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong competency in digital programs including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Element 3D and Cinema 4D
- Additional skills in adjacent tools and software are a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
To apply, go to: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BURKE_INC&cws=1&rid=521
Seed Strategy and Burke, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers.
About Seed Strategy
Seed Strategy, Inc. (a subsidiary of Burke, Inc.) is a fast-paced growth acceleration firm focused on upstream strategy, consumer insight and new product innovation for global Fortune 500 clients. Seed Strategy grows big ideas for brands around the globe. Our agency is unique in its mix of strategists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, thinkers, writers, artists, designers, researchers, musicians and photographers, among others. This mix of strategic and creative talent allows us to leverage each team member’s unique strengths across a variety of challenges. Our independent spirit doesn’t end with our staff. In a world of corporate holding company giants, we are a nimble, mid-sized, employee-owned company where all employees share in the company’s growth and financial success.